"Our mission involves providing an excellent service, governed by thoroughness, proactivity, assertiveness and resilience, for us to safeguard our customers’ interest and guarantee the success of our operations. Throughout our existence we have brought together professionals of different origins and with specialised know-how, fostering strategic national and international alliances, in order to best serve our customers’ interest, thereby improving our internal efficiency and the results of our company and of our customers"
Estêvão Augusto Bernardino
Estêvão Augusto Bernardino
CEO of Indigo - Global Business Services (Since 2014)
Lawyer and founding partner of Bernardino, Resende E Associados. (Since 1999)
CEO of EUROMIAMI - Sociedade Imobiliária, Lda. (Since 2019)
CEO of CISF-Consulting and Integrated Solutions for Investment and Financial Services Ltd (Since 2006)
Chairman of the General Assembly of the Riding for the Disabled Barlavento Association (Since 2007).
In-House Lawyer at the Restructuring and Insolvency Legal Department of the Portuguese bank "Millennium bcp" (2001- 2004).
In-House Lawyer at the Legal Department of the Portuguese bank "Millennium bcp Investimento" (2000-2001).
Trainee Lawyer at the Legal Department of the Portuguese bank "Millennium bcp Investimento (1997-1999).
- Law Degree from the Lusíada University of Lisbon Law School (1997).
- Postgraduate Studies in Accounting and Finance for Lawyers at the "Instituto Superior de Gestão" (1999/2000).
- Studies in Banking Law at the "Instituto de Gestão e Formação Bancária" (2002).
- Advanced Training Course "The Court of Arbitration for Sport: Between Law and Practice" organized by the Permanent Observatory for Portuguese Justice (CES-Centre for Social Studies, Laboratory associated with University of Coimbra (2016).
- Postgraduate Degree in Real Estate Law at Universidade Católica Portuguesa (2018).
Lawyer and founder of the law firm Msoo Dio & Co, dated 2009.
Specialized Lawyer in Exclusive Maritime – Nigeria at IR Global (2014).
Member of the Maritime Arbitration Association of Nigeria.
Member of the Nigeria Bar Association.
Legal Advisor at Mike Igbokwe (SAN) & Co. (2009).
Lawyer and an experience and reputable entrepreneur with an extensive and depth experience in the Nigerian business environment allowing us to ensure and offer to our Clients services of excellence regarding any business and investment related with our company.
His experience in Banking and Finance, Business Advisory, Corporate Governance and Regulatory Compliance, Maritime Law, Energy and Natural Resources, Oil and Gas and Mining, allows to be in the position of establishing a Strong relationship with the clients and having the certainty of the absolute respect for the local and ethical rules, by which Indigo Nigeria is governed, optimizing the results of the company in order to provide a more competitive services in economic terms, focusing our daily activity on the constant monitoring of all subjects committed by our clients.
- Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.) from the University of Lagos (2007).
- Undergraduate Dessertation “Charterparty in International Trade; An Appraisal”, University of Lagos (July 2007).
- College of Law of England and Wales - International Practice Diploma, International Intellectual Property Law (2010).
- Participated at a forum organised by NATO Advanced Study Institute (ASI) that led to the publication of book titled “Prediction and Recognition of Piracy Efforts Using Collaborative Human-Centric Information Systems” edited by Eloi Bosse, Elisa Shahbazian and Galina Rogova published in 2013 by IOS press.
Rui Pina Pereira
CFO of Indigo - Global Business Services (Since 2014)
COO at Euromiami - Consultoria e Investimentos Imobiliários, Lda - Angola Branch (since April 2020).
General Manager at SOKLINKER Angola (since February 2020).
- Master´s degree in Business Administration, with specialisation in Finance by Católica Lisbon School of Business & Economics (1997/1999).
- Bachelor’s degree in Management by Católica-Lisbon.
- Post-graduation - "Advanced Assessment of Companies and Financial Modelling" in Euromoney Training, London - United Kingdom (2008).
- Lisbon Business School (1988/1994).
- Post-graduation "Corporate Financing - Added-Value Approach" in the Universidade Nova de Lisboa (2002).
- Post-graduation "Assessment and Risk of Value Creation Projects" in the Católica Lisbon School of Business & Economics (2001).
Manuela Vilas Boas
Chief Operator of Logistics, Sales Assistant and Client Relationship Management, Administration and Commerce.